Kings of Tallinn 2020
32Red is proud to announce a special partnership with the hotly anticipated Kings of Tallinn Poker Festival, which will be held in the luxurious surroundings of the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel and Olympic Park Casino (17-23 February, 2020) in Estonia's picturesque capital. We're the only poker room at which UK players can qualify!
Big Money Poker
The Main Event will boast a massive €500,000 guaranteed prize pool, so we want to give our players the best chance possible to be part of Team32Red and get involved in what promises to be a very exciting tournament indeed...
How to qualify
As usual, we have a comprehensive, ongoing qualification set-up that offers something for everyone. You can win both €1,650 packages and €1,100 Main Event seats via our bankroll-friendly satellite structure which, amazingly, sees Feeder satellites start at €0.01! There will be two weekly Finals:
Win a VIP package!
The Kings of Tallinn package is valued at €1,650 and includes:
- €1,100 ticket to the €500,000 Guaranteed Main Event
- 4 nights (inc. Breakfast & Spa) for TWO at the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
(N.B. The hotel element can be exchanged for a €550 Side Event ticket)
- Bring a valid ID and register on the ground floor at the entrance desk of Olympic Park Casino & get your daily tournament wristband.
- Every tournament day has a new colour wristband.
- Exchange money & buy tournament tickets at the casino cashier.
Situated on the first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park, the Olympic Park Casino is open 24 hours. The casino age limit is 21 years and you will need a valid ID in order to enter. This is where you will find all cash games.
In order to enter tournaments and/ or cash games, you will need to be registered into Olympic Park Casino, on the first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park. You will receive a wristband that you will also need when entering the tournament room on the second floor.
All cash games run 24/ 7 inside the casino, on the ground floor of Hilton. There is a cash game registration point inside the casino poker room where players can self-register to any cash games. You can also register for cash games also online (up to 2 cash tables at once) HERE. After registration you will receive a text message when a new table opens, or a seat becomes available. Cash game rules are available HERE
Every tournament day has a different wristband so get your new wristband from the ground floor casino desk before entering the tournament room.
Except for the first and last day events and some final tables, all tournaments are played on the second floor of the Hilton. You will need to wear your casino wristband in order to be able to enter the tournament room.
The casino cage on the ground floor sells tournament tickets, cashes winnings and exchanges money.
Any pre-reserved tickets must be picked up at the casino cage before the respective event starts.
Please note that tournament tickets to one chip flips, late registration tickets and re-entry tickets are sold right inside the tournament room.
All events, one chip flips excluded, have a minimum of one-hour late registration period. Late registration tickets and re-entry tickets can be bought in the tournament room, on the second floor.
Please note that coming late into an event may result in having to wait for a seat as many of our events are very popular. Buying tournament tickets prior to starting time is highly recommended.
Sometimes the tournament ticket demand gets bigger than what we may have in seats at that point of time and we may have to create a waiting list for an event. A floor staff will be in the tournament room to write down player’s names. This usually means a small wait for players coming in late, but seats will be provided, and players will eventually go in with a full stack. Players coming in late, with late registration already closed, will have part of their stacks blinded off.
One Chip Flip satellites are fast tracks into a target event. One Chip Flip tickets can be bought in the tournament room just before the flip in question starts and the tickets are fee free. Flips do not have a late registration period. Registration ends when the flip is about to start.
Kings of Tallinn events are very popular, and some events will make use of a waiting list. We estimate how many seats we think we can sell before starting a waiting list and post a number online. For example, Soft Cap 100 means that we sell 100 tickets and then start a waiting list in the tournament room. Usually, everyone gets a seat but players coming in late may have to go through a waiting list.
We have a couple of events with a hard cap. Cap 100 for example would mean that most likely the event in question will sell 100 tickets and not more, no waiting list, so be sure to buy your tournament ticket well before the event in questions is about to start.
2% of prizepools of all regular tournaments with at least 25 unique players will go into a Team Challenge prizepool. Players can form teams of four people and collect points when cashing. 75% of the team prizepool will go the winning team and 25% to the runner-up team.
Team Challenge ranking events are marked with the event number being on a red background in the festival schedule. Teams can be registered until the first break of the Main Event day 1. In order to receive points for ranking events on Tuesday, Feb 18th and Wednesday, Feb 19th the team must be registered before the respective event starts.
Points for the Team Challenge are calculated by the prize money earned from a tournament, divided by the amount of the tournament buy-in (without fee).
Team challenge standings are updated on the Team Challenge page.
The tournament schedule has been built so that players can play Main Event and most of the side events. Main Event will finish each day before 9pm. See full schedule HERE.
Snacks and drinks can be bought in our tournament room bar. Hilton has a nice restaurant and the casino downstairs offers a fantastic bar with a selection of dishes as well. Food may be delivered to player's lounge through food delivery apps such as Wolt or Bolt Food.
All tournaments operate on TDA rules, which are used by all main tournament providers in the world.
- The Tournament Director and Floor Personnel are to consider the best interest of the game and fairness as the top priority in the decision-making process. Unusual circumstances may on occasion dictate that decisions in the interest of fairness take priority over the technical rules. The decisions of the Tournament Director and/or Floor Personnel are final.
- English only when anyone at your table has cards.
- Last aggressive action shows first and if no action, next player from the button to show first. All in and call: all players involved need to showdown.
- Calling for a clock: time is given by floor person or tournament director only and when the time request is reasonable. Given time is a total of 30 seconds in all events, but TD’s discretion may apply.
- In order to have a live hand, players must be in their seat when the first card is dealt out of the deck. This is a house rule.
- If you have any questions, our friendly staff is happy to assist you!
So, there you have it. Whether you qualify or buy a Package/Main Event ticket via 32Red, we want to see you enjoying your time on and off the tables in Tallinn!
Terms & Conditions
- The minimum age to enter the casino in Tallinn is 21. Packages won by a player under 21 at the time of the event may be transferred.
- Packages are not exchangeable for cash but may be transferred to another player.
- Satellite tickets are valid until 17 February 2020 and cannot be used for unrelated tournaments or exchanged for cash.
- By participating in any Kings of Tallinn events - including satellites - players agree that their name, alias and photograph/images may be used for commercial purposes.
- 5. We reserve the right to change the rules and structure of Kings of Tallinn tournaments, including satellites.
Last updated: Dec 10th 2019, 13:00 BST