€50K Prima Poker Missions
We’re celebrating the launch of brand new Prima poker software with €50,000 worth of Prima Poker Tournaments!
Enjoy the shiny new software while you qualify to play for free in both daily €1,000 tournaments and the €30,000 Final…
How it Works
As often happens with our promotions, qualifying for tournaments is a simple matter of completing tasks by enjoying your time at our tables. From 13th August until 1st September there will be daily missions consisting of two tasks, the completion of which secures a ticket for the following day’s €1,000 Prima Mission tournament.
€30,000 Prima Poker Mission Final
This will take place on 9th September, and completing just one Mission is enough to gain (pre-registered) free entry! The size of a player’s starting stack is determined by the number of completed missions during the qualifying period, as follows:
1 completed mission = 1,000 chips
2-5 completed missions = 2,500 chips
6-12 completed missions = 6,000 chips
13-18 completed missions = 12,000 chips
19-20 completed missions = 30,000 chips
Play at home or on the go…
Note that it’s no problem if you’re out and about during the promo - you can also take part and make sure that you complete the daily missions on our mobile and instant play poker platforms (N.B. but not on our old download software).
We hope you have some primo fun on the Prima software, and good luck in the tournaments!
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on the 13th August 2018 and will run until 23:59 on the 9th of September 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To enter the Promotion, a Player will need to create a new account or log into their existing account with 32Red during the Promotion Period, and have downloaded the new PRIMA poker client software. On each day of the Promotion Period, should a Player complete the two relevant daily tasks on 32Red playing on the new Download Poker Client, the Mobile Poker Client or the Instant Play Poker Client, the Player will automatically win a ticket which can be used to enter the €1,000 Prima Poker Mission Tournament (“Tournaments”) which take place the following day.
- The following conditions apply in respect of the daily tasks:
- All play must be done on the new Download Poker Client, the Mobile Poker Client and the Instant Play Poker Client (play on the old download poker client will not count);
- All tasks require play at real money tables, play tables are not included; 3.3 Play at heads up tables is excluded unless specified in individual tasks;
- Where hands of poker are required to be played at cash game tables, all heads up play is excluded;
- The betting must reach at least the second stage (flop seen and subsequent bet made) unless a showdown is required. A showdown is a situation when, if more than one Player remains after the last betting round, remaining Players expose and compare their hands to determine the winner or winners;
- Where hands are required to be played in Tournaments, the betting must also reach the second stage (flop seen and a subsequent bet, made) unless a showdown is required.
- Once a Player has completed the tasks of a daily mission on any particular day during the Promotion Period, the Player will receive a pop-up notification of the win during play and will automatically be awarded a ticket which may be used to enter the Tournament to be held the following day.
- There will be a Tournament each day from the 14th August 2018 until the 2nd September 2018 and each game in the Tournaments has a guaranteed prize pool of €1,000 (“Tournament Prizes”), which prize pool will be split between Players competing in that game, dependent on the number of Players taking part, awarded on a sliding scale.
- It is the Player's responsibility to enter a Tournament using a ticket won. One ticket grants one entry into a Tournament the day after the ticket is won, and should a ticket not be used for the Tournament the following day, the unused ticket will expire.
- Players who complete both tasks of at least one of the daily missions during the Promotion Period will be pre-registered to play a €30,000 Prima Poker Missions Final tournament on 9th September 2018 (‘Final Freeroll”) and will be awarded a starting chip stack of 1,000 chips. The Final Freeroll has a guaranteed prize pool of €30,000 (“Final Freeroll Prizes”), which prize pool will be split between Players competing, dependent on the number of Players taking part, awarded on a sliding scale.
- Players can complete as many missions as they like during the Promotion Period, and the more missions completed, the more starting chips will be awarded to the Player to use in the Final Freeroll as follows:
- 1 completed mission = 1,000 chips
- 2-5 completed missions = 2,500 chips
- 6-12 completed missions = 6,000 chips
- 13-18 completed missions = 12,000 chips
- 19-20 completed missions = 30,000 chips
- When entering the Promotion, Players will be bound by these Terms, as well as 32Red Poker’s terms and conditions.
- Once Players have won a Tournament Prize or a Final Freeroll Prize (collectively, the “Prizes”), the winners shall receive a pop-up notification of the win during play on 32Red, and the Prizes will be immediately credited to the Player’s account.
- Players may not create more than one account with 32Red for the purpose of entering the Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, 32Red reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude a Player from participating in the Promotion or to refuse to award a Prize to a Player. If such a breach occurs, 32Red, at its discretion, may close all such Player accounts.
- Once the winners have received all of the Prizes and all of the Tournaments and the Final Freeroll have all been completed and closed, the Promotion will close.
- The decision of 32Red regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Players accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when they play on 32Red during the Promotion Period. 32Red reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- 32Red reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prizes are subject to availability. 32Red reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another of similar kind or value without giving notice. The Prizes are nonexchangeable and non-transferrable.
- 32Red accepts no liability of any kind, howsoever caused, arising from any activities of any person in connection with this Promotion, to the extent permissible by law. 32Red is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by a Player or any other person entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Promotion in whichever jurisdiction they are placing real money wagers with 32Red.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.
Terms and conditions last updated 14:40 GMT+1 23rd July 2018