GET 30% RAKEBACK at 32RED
32Red players now receive 30% Rakeback every time they play!
That's right, our Rakeback scheme is available to everyone, not only our VIP players. There are no minimum rake requirements and no third party reports, just cold hard cash added to your poker account!
Get 30% Rakeback, Instantly!
Our Instant Rakeback System, rewards all players with 30% Rakeback every time they play. You will earn Redbacks, or Loyalty Points, at a rate of 30 Redbacks for every $1 you generate in rake (or tournament fees) on Cash tables, Sit & go tournaments and Scheduled tournaments. Redbacks can instantly be converted into real-money chips at a rate of 100 Redbacks = $1.
|32Red Poker - Instant 30% Rakeback Bonus|
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to earn 30% Rakeback at 32Red! Click here to check out our other promotions.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is reserved for 32Red's real-money players only.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, make any necessary loyalty adjustments at any time and without entering into correspondence with the end users.
- The minimum amount that can be converted is 100 Redbacks, e.g. $1. Players using a different currency will receive their currency equivalent.
- Players deemed to have been involved in chip-dumping or collusion at the tables may lose their loyalty points and any loyalty rewards as a result. Further penalties may be incurred.
- Redbacks earned prior to the launch of the 30% Rakeback Bonus on 1st March 2011 cannot be exchanged for cash. These Redbacks can only be used for tournament buy-ins.
- Any unused Redbacks (loyalty points) will expire after 90 days of inactivity in the poker room. For clarification, activity is based on a player participating in a real money Cash or Tournament game.
- 32Red Plc may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of any customers to participate in this promotion for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of any dispute.
Last updated: 19th March 2011, 14:24.