€200,000 Escalator Tournament Series
Everybody and his dog enjoys No Limit Hold’em tournaments, so we’ve put together a fantastic, 29-tournament series that has something for all tastes. There’s also the matter of €200,000 in guaranteed prize money...
The series will run between April 9th - 16th, and it’s called the Escalator because, with each subsequent tournament, both the starting stack sizes and the length of the blind levels will increase. Some players like fast and furious formats where the rapidly increasing blinds and modest starting stacks effectively force action from the word go; others feel more at home with a bit more room for manoeuvre, while some favour deep-stacked play.
For example, Event #10, on the 11th, is €11 rebuy/add-on with 1,000 starting chips, 5-minute blinds and a guaranteed prize pool of €4,000. Four days later, Event #22 is also a rebuy tournament with a buy-in of €11 but players will start with 7,500 chips with 12-minute blinds (and will be fighting for a guaranteed €7,500). The Escalator series grand finale is the €320 buy-in Main Event, with a giant 10,000-chip starting stack, 15-minute blinds and a whopping €75,000 prize fund...
As usual we’re adding a bonus to spice up proceedings - play 10 or more Escalator events by April 15th and we’ll give you a free ticket (worth €22) for the Main Event Mega Satellite on April 16th… have fun!
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from April 9th 2017 until April 16th 2017.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any instance of any tournament at any time.
- No alternative prizes will be offered.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- You may not create more than one account at 32Red Poker. If you do, you will forfeit all prizes and you risk closure of all your accounts.
- The bonus promotion ticket is available once per customer.
- In addition to these rules, all of the normal MPN rules and 32Red's Terms and Conditions also apply.
Last updated: March 17th 2017, 4:37 GMT