€50,000 GTD Blowout (Knockout)
Our end-of-the-month €110 buy-in €50,000 Blowout is back with a vengeance on the 29th December, and this time it’s a Knockout format!
That means you’ll be credited with €50 for every player you eliminate as you battle your way to a share of the guaranteed €50,000 prize pool…
Win a €110 ticket
As usual you can buy in for €110, but there’s a cheaper, fun route to this big money tournament via our comprehensive qualifying set-up. From 1st December you’ll be able to take advantage of ongoing qualifiers that start with Feeder satellites from €0.11, with loads of seats up for grabs between now and Blowout day.
Have fun qualifying, and good luck on the 29th!
Terms and Conditions
- The €50,000 Blowout (Knockout) tournament runs at 17:30 GMT on Sunday, 29th December 2019.
- In order to play the €50,000 Blowout (Knockout) MTT, which will be held at 17:30 GMT on 29th December, you need buy-in directly (€110) or qualify in through satellites from €0.11, which start on Sunday, 1st December 2019.
- Only one €110 ticket can be used for entering the €50,000 Blowout (Knockout) MTT on 29th December 2019. If you win more than one ticket, they will be transferred for the next end of month special MTT or changed to a generic ticket that can be used for any tournament with same buy-in.
- Each €50 bounty will be credited in cash to your account once you get knocked out or win the tournament.
- We are not responsible for any adverse effects any participant experiences throughout the use of their prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.
- If you collude or otherwise behave unethically at any time, you will forfeit all prizes and risk closure of the Player’s account.
- You may not create more than one account at 32Red Poker. If you do so will forfeit all prizes and risk closure of all your accounts.
- In addition to these rules, all the normal network rules and 32Red Poker’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Last updated: November 12th 2019, 10:45 BST