Get ready for another Blowout! Our end-of-the-month special returns on Sunday, 28th July in the form of the €50,000 Blowout (Booster) tournament which is sure to be another humdinger.
Note that this edition will have a Booster format, which is so called because at any time during the late registration period you can ‘boost’ your starting chips with a second full stack for €55.
How to get a €110 ticket
And, once again, as well as simply buying in on the day, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get your hands on the €110 ticket at a bargain price. From Sunday, 7th July we’ll be running satellites, with Feeders starting at a teeny weeny €0.11!
Have fun qualifying for the €50,000 Blowout, and don’t forget to practice your virtual poker face for the 28th…
Terms and Conditions
- The €50,000 Blowout (Booster) tournament runs at 17:30 on Sunday, 28th July 2019.
- British Summer Time (BST) applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions.
- In order to play the €50,000 Blowout (Booster) MTT, which will be held at 17:30 on 28th July, you need buy-in directly (€110) or qualify in through satellites from €0.11, which start on Sunday, 7th July 2019.
- Only one ticket can be used for entering the €50,000 Blowout (Booster) MTT on the 28th July 2019. If you win more than one ticket, they will be transferred for the next end of month special MTT or changed to a generic ticket that can be used for any tournament with same buy-in.
- You can boost your 7,500 starting chip stack with another 7,500 chips for €55 before tournament registration closes, anytime you are at or below starting chip stack.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.
- If you collude or otherwise behave unethically at any time, you will forfeit all prizes and risk closure of all your account.
- You may not create more than one account at 32Red Poker. If you do so will forfeit all prizes and risk closure of all your accounts.
- In addition to these rules, all the normal network rules and 32Red Poker’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Last updated: June 26th 2019, 13:24 BST